MESA Thanks its Members...
By Chris Tribbey
SAS is among the largest in business analytics software and services, with more than 70,000 business, government and university customers in 135 countries. Nearly 14,000 employees helped SAS generate worldwide company revenue north of $3 billion in 2013.
The Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) sat down with Suzanne Clayton, senior product marketing manager of media and entertainment for SAS, to talk about big data, analytics and forecasting.
Today's M&E Connections• New Looks at Hollywoodâ€™s Piracy Problem
Posted: July 16, 2014
• Samsung, Intel, Dell Start Open Interconnect Consortium
Posted: July 8, 2014
• Microsoftâ€™s MacNaughton Offers Look at Cybercrime Center
Posted: June 19, 2014
• Google, Xbox Unveil World Cup Plans
Posted: June 3, 2014
• PwC: Cybercrime on the Upswing, and U.S. Companies arenâ€™t Prepared
Posted: May 29, 2014
• CDSA Releases Annual Content Protection Standard Update
Posted: May 21, 2014
• MESA, DEG Partner on Supply Chain Event
Posted: May 14, 2014
• Cable Show: FCC Chair Comes Out Swinging
Posted: May 1, 2014
• Atkinson: M&E Industry Experts Must Work Together to Address Security (HITS)
Posted: April 25, 2014
• Hollywood IT Summit Experts Tackle Cloud Security
Posted: April 23, 2014