MESA Thanks its Members...
By Lyndsey Schaefer
After todayâs work-day is done, make your way to the Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel for an insightful Think Tank discussion on the progress of file-based workflows and how they are influencing Hollywood.
Starting at 4 p.m., PDT, the panel discussion, âFrom Frame to Finish: Whatâs Your Digital Content Management Strategy?â will feature experts representing the many links of the digital supply chain, including Steven Anastasi, Vice President of Media Archives, Warner Bros., Ed Durst, Principal Solutions Consultant – Digital Media Group, Open Text, Stan Scoggins, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Digital Asset Management, Universal Pictures, and JR Yasgur, Vice President, Aggregated Metadata Management & Operations, Sony Pictures Entertainment. The panel will be moderated by Mary Yurkovic, Digital Asset Management Community Builder and M&E Industry Consultant.
Join the MESA and HITS thought leadership community to share your perspective on tackling some of the industryâs most pressing issues surrounding content strategy. A networking and cocktail reception will follow the panel discussion.
Today's M&E Connections• Signiant Webcast with Library of Congress on Securing Digital Workflows Set For Wednesday, June 12
Posted: June 11, 2013
• Testronic Supports Voluntary Industry Agreement to Improve Energy Consumption of Complex Set-Top Boxes in the EU
Posted: June 7, 2013
• Universal Music, Dolby & QOL Support Pure Audio Group Launch
Posted: June 5, 2013
• Aspera to Showcase Digital Media Workflow and Broadcast IT Solutions at BroadcastAsia 2013
Posted: June 4, 2013
• MESA Announces Think Tank on Digital Content Management â June 18 in Burbank
Posted: May 21, 2013
• The Hollywood Post Alliance Opens 2013 HPA Awards Call For Entries
Posted: May 16, 2013
• Hollywood IT Summit Is A Hit!
Posted: May 15, 2013
• Building a Successful Business on a Backbone of Process, Procedure and Customer Service
Posted: May 10, 2013
• Testronic Labs Named HTC Connectâ˘ Authorized Test Center
Posted: May 3, 2013
• Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival Picks Signiant Media Shuttle File Sharing Solution for Accelerated Delivery of Full-Length HD Film Submissions
Posted: April 30, 2013