MESA Thanks its Members...
By Chris Tribbey
Jeffrey Hayzlett, CEO of business consulting company The Hayzlett Group and host of â€śC-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlettâ€ť on Bloomberg Television, said he thinks broadcast content companies tend to make one major mistake at the outset: they donâ€™t think about the audience first.
Speaking at the inaugural HITS: Broadcast IT Summit â€” held earlier this month during the Content & Communications World Expo â€” Hayzlett said C-Suite TV â€” which is rolling out a half-dozen new shows â€” and C-Suite Collective â€” a private online community reserved for business executives with VP level job titles and above representing companies with annual revenues over $10 million â€” proves that knowing your audience, and targeting directly to them, can be profitable.
Today's M&E Connections• Hackers Keep Sony Pictures Entertainment Network Down
Posted: November 25, 2014
• Xbox One, PS4 Sales Trump Predecessors
Posted: November 17, 2014
• Samsung, M-Go Launch UHD Transactional VOD Service
Posted: November 12, 2014
• Kaleidescape Licenses NBC Universal Content
Posted: November 11, 2014
• Obama Comes Out Swinging on Net Neutrality
Posted: November 10, 2014
• Rovi CEO: Steady as She Goes
Posted: November 7, 2014
• FilmTrack CEO: Latest Acquisition Offers Silicon Valley Foothold
Posted: November 6, 2014
• Microsoft, IBM Pick Up Cloud Honors; IBM Partners with Dutch Telecom
Posted: November 3, 2014
• Redbox Looks to Forget Streaming Service Failure
Posted: October 31, 2014
• Akamai Revenue, Profits Explode
Posted: October 30, 2014